Dec 20, 2010

I did it....12km Marathon

Assalamualaikum & good evening to all readers,


On sunday, 19/12/2010, My friends and I participated in MALAKOFF, Kuala Lumpur Marathon run held at Bukit Kiara Equestrian and Country Resort. Quite a numerous amount of students who participated in it. For your information, this is an open competition which consists of 7 km and 12 km. Most of us, JAD students took part in 7km marathon. However, I, challenge myself to participate in the 12km run.

From my point of view :
"This is an open tournament, 7km is quite a short distance for someone's professional. So, maybe most of the participant would sprint and maintain their speed throughtout the track. If it's true, there would be definitely no chance for me to win."

As a conclusion, i enter the 12km run with a hope that i can maintain my normal speed (not too fast, not too slow) and the most important, don't stop even once. Because once stopped, feels like "bestnya brjaln je" @lazy to continue jog. Thus, we tend to choose to walk. (that's my opinion).

Furthermore, i want to try to break my self-record in long distance. Before this, my record was 10km which was in my secondary school.





So, below are some pictures during the MALAKOFF Kuala Lumpur 2010. (unfortunately, there're no picture of me personally)


Start time for 12km : 7.15 am,
while 7km : 7.30 am


さかつめさん、one of the TA (Teacher assistant) in JAD.
He participated in 7km


12km medal for finishing the race within time limit


Back view of the pewter medal

My personal record :
12km
Starting time :
7.15 am
Finishing time :
8.15 am
Duration :
60 minutes

I think it's enough for now....thanks for reading. =)



JADの皆さん、マラソンのことお疲れさま。全員、U1の学生たち、先輩たちと TAたち、
"finishing line"まで走って、おめでとうございました。
頑張れば、何度もできる!!!

p/s : I'm in the middle, at the front line


No comments:

Post a Comment